Death to Tiamat
There is a character creation cheat sheet.
The main points of interest:
- Choose your race. Aasimar (from the DMG) are an available race. They are the angelic counterpart to the tieflings.
- Choose your class. Keep in mind that some classes have a specialization that effects a characters’ first level.
- To generate your starting ability scores, roll 4d6 7 times, dropping the lowest die each time. If you have two scores below 8, re-roll the lowest – you must keep the new roll. Pick 6 of the 7 scores, and arrange them remainder as you see fit.
- Your characters starting hit points are your class’ hit die maximum, plus two times your character’s Constitution modifier.
- Every character gets one feat. Human players may take advantage of the optional rule if they wish.
- Choose your Background and Alignment. There are additional background features for the campaign.
- Choose either the starting equipment associated with your class and background, OR 75% of your class’ maximum starting wealth (round up to the nearest GP) which you will use to pick your own equipment. You do NOT get starting wealth in addition to the starting equipment.